Editor-in-Chief: Dr. D Kirubakaran, St.Joseph's Institute of Technology
International Journal of Engineering Research in Electrical and Electronic Engineering , Welcomes researches and academicians to submit their original research work which meets the journal criteria of significance and scientific excellence.
IJEREEE is scholarly online open access and peer received journals emphasising on research studies and application in field of computer science engineering.
Researchers are requested to submit their original articles online for a peer review and analysis before its publication.
The editorial board encourages academician, research scholars and partitions to publish their articles related to computer science engineering and relevant fields.
Call For Papers
- Electric Power Generation.
- Electronic Materials.
- Electromagnetic Transients Programs.
- Digital Signal Processing.
- Programming Languages.
- Microprocessor based Technologies.
- Digital Security.
- Digital Communication.
- Magnetic Theory.
- Transmission & Distribution Systems and Apparatus HVDC and FACTS.
- Electromagnetic Transients Programs (EMTP).
- Wind, Solar and Renewable Energy.
- Control Theory and Application.
- Electric Drivers and Application.
- Electrical Traction Systems and Control.
- Electromagnetic and Applied Superconductivity.
- Industrial Process Control and Automation.
- Inverter and Converter Technology.
- MEMS-Related Technology.
- Economic aspects of power quality and cost of supply.
- Sensibility of loads and other electrical equipment to power quality characteristics.
- Influences of disturbing loads on supply networks and other electrical devices.
- Electrical and exploitative characteristics of loads and electrical power converters.
- Reliability and continuity of supply.
- Power quality in grids with distributed generation and renewable energies.
- Energy efficiency in industry.
- Education and power quality
- Cloud computing
- High Voltage Engineering and Insulation Technology.
- Electronic Materials.
- Education and Training for Electrical Engineers.
- Power System Planning and Scheduling.
- Power System Protection, Operation and Control.
Special issues may be an effective way to draw attention to specific topics. This journal aims to publish one or two special issues every year. Experienced researchers and or practitioners are welcome to propose, organize, and guest edit special issues around topics of their interest and expertise.
In your proposal file, please include the following:
-> Proposed title of the Special Issue
-> Indicate what type of Issue (Thematic or Research)
-> Expected date of publication
-> Editor(s)provide brief notes for each of the guest editors, including position/affiliation, any previous editing projects/experience and key publications
-> Descriptiona 300-500 word summary about your Special Issue, including what intervention is being made and why it’s relevant to darkmatter. How you plan to generate the content, e.g. through a Call for Papers and/or existing contributors. -> Contents- if possible, provide a provisional listing of your special issue, including author names, article titles, any abstracts. (Note: this is not required at proposal stage if not available).
-> Contents- if possible, provide a provisional listing of your special issue, including author names, article titles, any abstracts. (Note: this is not required at proposal stage if not available).
You are welcome to contact us to discuss your initial ideas. Or submit a proposal by emailing email@example.com .
Sub Editor Dr. Vadivu.G, Head of the department of Information Technology, SRM University
Sub Editor Dr. P.A. Vijaya, Professor BNMIT, Banglore
Sub Editor Dr.S. Puspa, Prof and Head, St.Peter’s University, Chennai
Sub Editor J.Jayapradha, Asst. Prof, Krisnasamy College of Engineering
Sub Editor M.Bhargavi, Asst Prof,Shree Vidhyaniketan University,Tirupti,AndhraPradesh
The Registration Fee is currently:
|Indian Authors||INR 2000||Free of Cost (One Hard Copy & Publication certificates )|
|International Authors||USD 100|
Resources For Authors
Resources For Librarians
Resources For Booksellers
Submitting a Previously Published Conference Paper to Technoarete
Technoarete publishes all its journals in full open access format. The scientific community and the general public can unlimitedly and immediately access all content published in our journals for free as soon as it is published on the Internet. Therefore, Technoarete needs to defray its editorial and production costs by collecting article processing charges (APC) from authors' institutes or research funding bodies. Technoarete is committed to keep its open access publication charges at a minimum level.
We believe that immediate, worldwide, barrier-free, open access to the full text of research articles is in the best interests of the scientific community.
2. Resources for Librarians
Librarians play an important role in disseminating the latest publication information, we are committed to providing you the tools to better serve your users. If you are experiencing any difficulty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Resources for Booksellers
We offer a range of services for booksellers including ‘on demand’ online ordering, open returns policies, fully searchable and self-tailored downloadable online catalogues, promotions and distribution.
4. Submitting a Previously Published Conference Paper to Technoarete
Conference papers are very welcome. However it is imperative that these papers are significantly revised and updated. Actually, such papers have a better chance of acceptance if their merits were already prescreened at high quality conferences.
There is a risk that the same material is published twice, so special care should be taken. We would advice authors to change the contents of the paper to that extend that slight modification of the manuscript title would be justifiable.
· The conference paper must be cited and it should be explained how the conference paper has been enhanced (lack of this citation is considered as a serious violation of ethics and as a consequence the manuscript must be rejected).
· Instead of repeating theoretical derivations or experimental results, please try to use references to these results presented already on previously published conference paper. Only the most important results should be repeated. Authors should focus on the new contributions, ideas, or clarifications that resulted after the conference paper was presented.
· The previously published conference paper should be preferably 4-6 pages long with an emphasis on the description of the state-of-the-art. Under well-justified circumstances, such as extensive new results, the revised and extended versions up to 8 pages might be acceptable.
· Please consider a slight modification of the title of the journal publication in order to avoid confusion with the previously published conference paper and please take special care about abstract so your paper will be noticed, downloaded, and read.